Reports to Krügel Construction Team Manager and works daily with Crew Chief. He/she is responsible for site preparation and installation of hardscape surfaces.
- Paid Holiday
- On-Site Training
- Room to grow
- Carrying pavers from pallets to installation area.
- Preparing surfaces to be paved.
- Framing, leveling, grading, sand screeding and setting variety of hardscape materials for installation.
- Compacting base aggregates.
- Use of plate compactor, cut off saw, table saw and other small tools.
- Measuring and cutting of materials. (Brick, stone, concrete pavers).
- Installing edge restraint systems.
- Spread and fill sand between joints.
- Follow proper safety procedures for given tasks.
- Work under direction of crew chief.
- Work as a team to complete projects on time.
- Maintain a clean, safe worksite, free from debris.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualities – Skill – Experience:
Have a strong work ethic, be dependable with a can-do attitude. Team player. Reasonable amount of physical fitness, as this role is strenuous. Ability lift heavy weights up to 50lbs at times. Willing to work overtime.
Working in a variety of weather conditions including heat, cold, wind, rain and dusty environments. Short periods of high noise levels at times.
Ability to communicate with crew chiefs, project managers, peers, and homeowners in a courteous and professional manner at all times.
Krügel Cobbles Inc provides equal opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.