Krugel Cobbles, Inc in Lake Bluff, IL seeks a Construction Manager to:
- Plan, schedule, or coordinate construction project activities to meet deadlines.
- Prepare and submit budget estimates, progress reports, or cost tracking reports for the hardscape paving and masonry construction projects that Krügel Cobbles, Inc bids as a Contractor.
- Attend pre-bid meeting and conferences to review the scope of work and analyze project site condition.
- Interpret and explain plans and contract terms to representatives of the owner or developer, including administrative staff, workers, or clients.
- Direct and supervise construction or related workers.
- Prepare contracts or negotiate revisions to contractual agreements with architects; consultants, clients, suppliers, or subcontractors.
- Plan, organize, or direct activities concerned with the construction or maintenance of structures, facilities, or systems.
- Confer with supervisory personnel, owners, contractors, or design professionals to discuss and resolve matters, such as work procedures, complaints, or construction problems.Analyze blueprints and other construction documentation to prepare time, cost, materials, and labor estimates.
- Use Autodesk AutoCAD to perform plan take-offs and create submittals for project as specified in construction documents.
- Use Microsoft Excel based Estimating Software and Landscape Management Network to create estimates, proposals, and contracts.
- Consult with vendors, personnel in other departments, or construction foremen to discuss and formulate estimates and resolve issues.
- Create material purchase order with the material vendors, order the material; Set up cost monitoring and reporting systems and procedures; Assess cost effectiveness of products, projects, or services, tracking actual costs relative to bids as the project develops.
- Master’s in Construction Engineering and Management w/ 4 years in Construction Management, Cost Estimator, or similar.
- Procore Construction Management Software Certification
- OSHA 30 Hour Training Certification
- Adult CPR/AED Certification required.
- 401 K match
- Life Insurance
- Salary $137,280 Yearly
On occasion, the employee may have to travel temporarily to client locations usually within the state of Illinois to perform job duties. Length of time of travel not to exceed 24 hours.
Resume: HR, 3337 W. Berwyn Ave., Lake Bluff, IL 60044
Any person may provide documentary evidence bearing on the application to:
U.S. Department of Labor Employment and training Administration
233 Peachtree Street, Suit 410
Atlanta Georgia 30303